PayPal

form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_top">
Painting sizes

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Desert Rose Daily Flora Oil Painting by Patty Ann Sykes

Desert Rose”
8 x 10 Original Oils on
Pastel Board $99.00
While on a short mini vacation,
a couple of years ago, we stayed
in a very nice Bed and Breakfast in
Indiana.  But what was so different was
they were growing roses and Prickly Pears
together.  They were beautiful and
I mentioned this to the owner so she
gave me a cutting of the cacti and said
just to put it in the soil and it will grow.
And she was so right, now I have many
Prickly Pears, but they only bloom for one
day, so you have to enjoy them fast.
Thanks for viewing my art!
To see more of my art,
log on to www.pattyannsykes.com
and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment