PayPal

form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_top">
Painting sizes

Monday, July 22, 2013

Coneflowers @ Pickerington Ponds Daily Landscape Painting by Patty Ann Sykes



Coneflowers @ Pickerington Ponds”
9x12 Original Oils on
Raymar Panel $139.00
I finally made it outside
to plein air paint on Saturday
with my friend Hilda.  We painted
at Pickerington Ponds.  It was very hot
and muggy and we also had a
rain shower.  But it was fun.
I set up at the entrance because the
purples and yellows of the flowers
were calling my name saying
paint me, paint me. And
as always painting outside always
makes me hungry so of course we
made time for lunch.
Thanks for viewing my art!
To see more of my art,
log on to www.pattyannsykes.com
and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment