PayPal

form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_top">
Painting sizes

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Star Gazer Lily Flora Still Life by Patty Ann Sykes



“Star Gazer Lily”

6 x 12  Original Oils on Wrapped
Canvas Ready to Hang $99

The Star Gazer Lily was from my
garden last year.  They are so
beautiful and delicate.  I just brought
one inside to enjoy on the window sill
and after looking at it, I decided that
it would make a nice small painting.
                                                              Thanks for viewing my art! 

                                                            To see more of my art, log on to
                                                                     www.pattyannsykes.com
                                                                     and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment